SDVB (styrene divinylbenzene)
Strongly hydrophobic styrene divinylbenzene is a versatile reversed phase chromatography ligand enabling high throughput and high-resolution analytics. It is suited for different applications:
- Characterisation of non-single-strand RNA in mRNA material
- Separation of complex protein mixtures coupled with LC-MS analysis
- Analysis of natural polymers (oligonucleotides, DNA, RNA)
- Analysis of synthetic polymers
- Available as CIMmultus preparative column for purification
Note: For optimal performance, exposure of SDVB monolith to aqueous media should be minimised, and mobile phases should contain organic modifiers.