Rapid HPLC analytical methods, underpinning advanced control strategies, can provide critical support for mRNA vaccine and therapeutics production. Real-time monitoring of mRNA production along with various steps of the process purification can facilitate timely process decisions. Chromatographic methods for achieving reproducible analytical separation of large biomolecules, especially for complex IVT mixtures, are being continuously improved. Recent mRNA analysis methodologies are embedded in a ready-to-use PATfix™ mRNA analytical platform.
The PATfix™ mRNA analytical platform is designed to enable reliable at-line insight during process development (PD) and production of mRNA, with emphasis on IVT reaction components (nucleotides and capping reagents) and final product quality control. By embedding thoroughly validated mRNA methods, the PATfix™ mRNA platform enables biotech professionals to accelerate development of their mRNA applications.
The platform is supported with control & collect web application software that allows multiple users a remote access and post-analysis chromatography data evaluation and calculations in a secured network environment.
Try out the PATfix™ software demo, follow the link below.
PATfix™ mRNA platform includes:
- Three distinct analytical approaches:
- Robust methods for at-line IVT reaction monitoring
- Fast and reliable methods for mRNA quantification
- Quality control for mRNA size, integrity, and detection of dsRNA
- PATfix™- model-LPG
- PATfix™ software, including mRNA platform
- mRNA standard for 30 x calibrations
- 5x FREE CIMac™ columns for mRNA platform
- Quantification of nucleotides and capping reagents
- Customized method development and validation of your sample
- Server-client based approach - access your data securely from anywhere (office, home)
- Easily share interactive results with colleagues, customers and/or regulators
- Report generation helps ease the paperwork load
- Part 11 compliance allows easy implementation of PATfix analytics in FDA approval process
- Sensitive detector suite for low sample consumption
For technical assistance please contact PATfix.firstname.lastname@example.org
Order your PATfix mRNA platform today.
Product code: PAT0050