PATfix pDNA platform is the key driver of your process development and relied upon to provide tight in-process control during pDNA production. Only basic chromo skills are required to successfully perform pDNA analytics.
Global demand for pDNA production is at an all time high, due to increased need from Gene Therapy ramp-up. pDNA, as an enabling product, is critical in production of mRNA, AAV and other therapeutic vectors. Increasing yield and purity in the production of pDNA is a vital step in meeting such demand.
Supporting rapid process development and optimization, PATfix™ pDNA analytical platform is providing reliable in-process control for pDNA process development and production.
Try out the PATfix™ software demo, follow the link below.
Introducing PATfix™ pDNA
An analytical HPLC platform package designed to give “at-line” reliable insight during Process Development (PD) and production of pDNA.
Besides the obvious hardware components, optimized based on our decades of experience with gene therapy analytics, the platform also includes following features:
- Customized method development and validation of your sample
- Server-client based approach - access your data securely from anywhere (office, home)
- Easily share interactive results with colleagues, customers and/or regulators
- Report generation helps ease the paperwork load
- Part 11 compliance allows easy implementation of PATfix analytics in FDA approval process
- Appropriate for analysis of both small and big plasmids
- Sensitive detector suite for low sample consumption
Using a single system and method you can now quantify pDNA isoforms along the entire downstream processing workflow, while making sure impurities are removed.
Order your PATfix pDNA platform today.
For technical assistance please contact PATfix.email@example.com