Chromatographic purification of large biomolecules is a challenging task in terms of separation power, capacity, recovery, molecule integrity, sample distribution and mass transport.
CIM® monoliths offer simple yet sophisticated solutions for complex molecules:
- Fast and efficient separation in order to decrease losses due to degradation of biomolecules
- High-flow unaffected capacity
- Good-flow unaffected resolution
- Low backpressure
- Stable even if harsh conditions are applied during sanitation
- Easy and fast scale-up and scale-down potential
- Meet all safety regulations, especially regarding leachables and sanitation
- High batch-to-batch reproducibility
- The same material may be used for analytical and preparative purposes
- Easy to handle and operate
Thanks to CIM® monoliths chromatography of large biomolecules is no more a dead end operation.
Go through our library of manifold applications and publications or contact our Service team to find out more about successful applications of CIM® monoliths in large molecule purifications.