All experiments are performed in our in-house, BioSafety level 2 laboratories. If transfering the sample is a serious issue, it can also be done at the partner's site. In this case we can bring our own HPLC equipment if needed.
Our capacities, techniques, knowledge and experience include:
- Analytical laboratories
- BioSafety level 2 laboratories (BSL2)
- Different analytical and preparative HPLC systems equipped with pH, conductivity, UV and fluorescence detection
- Nano-particle tracking analysis
- Optical microscopy
- Electrophoretic analytical techniques
- Different spectrosphotometric analytical techniques
- Access to PCR, qPCR, two dimensional electrophoresis, FTIR, NMR, GC, GC-MS, HPLC-MS, NMR, XRF, AA techniques
- Educated and very experienced staff with different degrees in biochemistry, molecular biology, biomedicine, microbiology, ecology, chemistry and food technology
We are ISO 9001 and FDA certified and some of our products are supported with corresponding Drug Master Files.