CIMmultus™ stands for:
- Convective mass transfer, reduced backpressure, and minimal sample clogging
- Fast product isolation and concentration of diluted samples
- Efficient removal of high molecular mass impurities in polishing steps
CIMmultus™-8000 mL is an improved monolithic column with 2 μm pore size and a column volume of 8000 mL. It is packed into an innovative epoxy-based housing and is supplied ready to use. CIMmultus™ SO3-8000 mL is intended for industrial manufacturing. SO3 (sulfate) is a strong cation exchange group that selectively binds molecules with a predominant positive charge over a working pH range of 2-13. SO3 is a versatile chemistry and has proven to be excellent for:
- Concentration of viruses, VLPs, and large proteins that bind to the ion exchanger on the basis of their positive charge.
- Sound and efficient removal of aggregates in mAb production; operate it in flow-through mode during the polishing step.